Restaurant and Coffee Shop
FREE ENTRY TO THE RESTAURANT, COFFEE SHOP AND SHOP
Our delicious breakfasts, refreshments, snacks, full-on lunches and cream teas are available 7 days a week and Roast lunch on a Sunday…! The Pork is our own Home-Produced and is lovely.
Situated within the Visitor Centre is our locally acclaimed coffee shop and fully licensed restaurant. Comfortable seating inside with a cosy log burning stove in the winter and for those warm days there is plenty of sunny outside seating on the patio with views over our spectacular valley.
- Come early and enjoy one of our great breakfasts. Our sausages are home-produced from our own pigs or have a chunky bacon sandwich made with thick fresh brown or white bread filled with tasty bacon.
- Enjoy our widening range of freshly prepared snacks including our own home-made sausage rolls and more substantial meals, both hot and cold.
- Tuck into our internationally acclaimed home-made cheese scones made from the best cheddar cheese, freshly baked and served warm with creamy butter.
- Savour our renowned cakes served with quality tea and great coffee.
- Or order our popular Sussex cream teas with home-made internationally acclaimed fruit scones, strawberry jam, real clotted cream and a pot of thirst quenching tea.
You can visit the coffee shop and restaurant and enjoy a meal and refreshment without paying any admission charge to the Llama Park itself.
We have two barns where we can cater for small groups – up to 50 – or large groups – up to 120 – which are available for hire.
In our catering operations we aim to source as much produce as possible from local suppliers.
Due to requests from a number of Coeliacs (people whose immune system suffers from a bad reaction following the consumption of gluten – a protein found in wheat, barley and rye) we now offer a limited number of gluten free meal options on our menu and will make special meals for Vegans, Diabetics, Dairy Intolerants and most other dietary problems.
Please ask our coffee shop staff for further information about these options. If you ask our staff we will try our very best to cater to the needs of all our customers. If customers do have special dietary requests then we suggest that they telephone in advance to see how we can meet their needs and ensure that their dining experience will be a good one.