If you are unable to have llamas and alpacas of your own you can adopt one of our animals which live here at the Park.
Please email or phone us to discuss the animals available for adoption. These are all animals which will remain at the Park and will not be sold but they may be out on a walk or at a show so it is always best to phone us ahead of your visit to see your adopted animals. It is possible for more than one person to adopt the same animal.
If you adopt one of the walking team you may decide to take him for a llama walk at a later date at an additional charge.
How much does adoption cost? £40.00 for 12 months
What does the price include? The price of adoption includes an adoption certificate, a photo of your adopted animal, a letter from your adopted animal, four free admissions to the Park valid for 12 months.
ANIMALS AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION
Male Llamas - all part of our walking team
- Tom: born 06/08/98, light brown and very handsome
- Toby: born 04/08/00, grey with ginger face & freckles
- Frostie: born 24/06/00, all white
- Nicholas: born 08/01/04, white with a brown eye patch
- Barney: born 16/08/03, brown, black and white
- Leroy: born 09/09/02, all black
- Freddie: born 20/07/04, light brown with grey and white head
- David: born 24/12/04, brown with a white blaze on his head
- Stanley: born 16/08/04, small, white and spotty
- Lorenzo: born 20/05/02, light brown, grey and white
- Teddy: born 10/08/07, all white and fluffy
- Florence: born 09/07/04, brown and white with fluffy ears
- Abigail: born 14/08/01, white and tan with black eye patches, a Suri Llama
- Edna: born 07/06/01, white with a black and white face, a Suri Llama
- Sooty: born 23/10/02, black with a white bib and chin
- Jake: born 05/06/02, light brown and white, a Suri Alpaca
- Timmy: born 17/08/07, dark fawn