SOUTH EAST ALPACA GROUP
MEETING: Sunday 7th April 2019 at 11:00 – 14:30
VENUE: The Llama Park (see http://www.llamapark.co.uk)
Wych Cross, Forest Row, East Sussex, RH18 5JN
Topics to include:
• The importance of vaccinating alpacas (once vs twice a year) – Nancy O’Hanlon and Vicki Agar – A case study
• South of England Show – Liz Butler and All
• SEAG Update / Website – Vicki Agar
• Geriatric alpacas and their care – Lissie Gercke
• Q+A session on any other relevant issues – Lissie Gercke and All
Vicki Agar, Chair of SEAG and and breeder of Huacayas and Suris with 19 years experience.
Nancy O’Hanlon, local alpaca owner.
Lissie Gercke, BVSc MRCVS, Endell Veterinary Group
There is a nominal cost of £20 to cover lunch, refreshments and hire of the facilities.
Please note the new bank account details!
Please pay online direct to the SEAG Bank Account at Lloyds:
Account Name: South East Alpaca Group
Account Number: 38844360
Sort Code: 30-91-91
Please quote your name in the Reference box.
Or send a cheque (payable to: South East Alpaca Group) to the Spring Farm address given below.
Please let us know if you have any specific dietary needs. Lunch is pulled pork ciabattas with a vegetarian option of quiche (or an alternative if that is not suitable). Please let us know in advance if you require the vegetarian option or other.
RSVP by 18th March:
Or write to: Spring Farm, North Hall Lane, Fletching, East Sussex, TN223SA
Chair, South East Alpaca Group